> What you're seeing here is log file entries such as:
>
> >06/12/2003 07:19:04 Q6fa2120f012c5b19 Msg failed WEIGHT15-19s (Total
> >weight between 15 and 19.). Action=SUBJECT. 06/12/2003 07:19:04
> >Q6fa2120f012c5b19 Skipping E-mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED];
> >whitelisted [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Although you see "Action=SUBJECT", the whitelisting overrides that, so
> the subject will not be altered.
>
> If an E-mail is whitelisted and the subject is altered, though, please
> do let me know as that should not happen.
>
>                                    -Scott
> ---

I guess I was confused because of what I saw in the SpamReview software.
It showed a subject line with SPAM still in the subject line, but apparently it
wasn't there after I returned it to the queue for processing.

Maybe I was just blurry eyed from deleting all of the spam that got held.  I'll
watch closely the next day or so and if I see what I thought I saw again, will
send ALL of the information to you.

Wes Harper
Network Administrator
Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.