> I decided against notifying the recipient for
> Vulnerabilities.  Apparently, vulnerabilities are essentially
> spam - and notifying the recipient would mean that they end
> up getting an unwanted message after all.

Yes. We've had this also until setting the AVAFTERJM option in the
global.cfg file.
Now we have to double check any FP before we requeue it, but this is not
a real problem, because usually we've one single fp/day and if there is
no file attached...

Would be nice to have something to guarantee that a requeued
fp-spam-message will be scanned for viruses. Something like a special
/spamrequeue-folder

So declude could check if there is something to requeue when it's called
the next and scan it for viruses. This will also fasten up the delivery
of the requeued message (depending on Imail's queue-time settings)

Markus