John,
 No, I just posted Bill and Sheldon's lists as a courtesy for those that
missed them.  Unfortunately I don't have the time to maintain a repository
for the spamdomains test.  Working for both the Telephone and the Internet
sides of our company tends to take up all of my free time.

They are both execllent bases to modify for your own spamdomain tests.

Fritz

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.
Network Operations
Citizens Telephone Company
Citizens Internet Services
http://www.wpa.net

---
[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]