Here is something I just noticed. This spam message failed 3 blacklist tests
however two of them are reading from spamhaus.org so basicly it held the
message based on SBLs info alone (each test weighted 5, i hold at 14)

So I pose the question is SBL accurate enough to allow a message to be held
on its info alone?

Whats the point of these other DNS tests if they are pulling from a RBL we
are already querying? its like repeating the same test.

Would it make sense to have Declude check for this situation?

Rick Davidson
Buckeye Internet Inc
www.buckeyeweb.com
440-953-1900 ext: 222