Hi,

I've got SpamManager running as a test only in Declude, and while it catches nearly everything SPAM it also has a lot of false positives, so I was wondering if I could create specific HEADER tests with different actions taken based on the SpamManager points system results. A SpamManager header looks like this:

For example:
HEADERS 30 CONTAINS Score Adult: 25
HEADERS 20 CONTAINS Spam: 40

I am currently running this Test/Action which minimizes false positives, but still lets a lot of Spam through:
CYBERSITTER  external   nonzero   "D:\IMail\SpamManager\NoXMail.exe"   10   0

The only thing I don't know is if Declude has already finished with the HEADER tests before it has inserted the Cybersitter header.

Thanks!

Mike