You know, this brings up another point. We use a weighting method and
consider all >20 weights to be spam. Once that weight is reached, it
would make sense to stop testing to save proc time. Just food for
thought.

That's one we've given some thought to. The catch, though, is negative weights -- for example, E-mail from @yahoo.com will fail the NOPOSTMASTER/NOABUSE tests, so lots of people give it a negative weight. If the processing is stopped when a weight of 20 is reached, Declude JunkMail might miss a test that would have reduced the weight to less than 20.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.