We run Sniffer, and we're testing Alligate (soon to be buying).

I'd like to set up a test that adds points if BOTH tests fail.  An
Accelerator test, I guess.

For instance, let's say failing Alligate adds 5 points, and failing Sniffer
adds 5 points.

If an e-mail fails both, I want the total added to be 12 (new math).

Conversely, a test that takes away points if both tests pass might also be
interesting.

I don't recall seeing anything like this.  Is it possible?

Rob

www.iGive.com