At 10:31 AM 6/28/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Is anyone blocking these content rich "fun" E-mails? I've had customers using the program have a raft of problems, the latest seems to be ISP's bouncing the Email based on the incredimail tag in the headers.

We had some early rules show up due to spam from incredimail and done using incredimail. We quickly had to abandon those rules due to false positive reports. It was very short lived.

(sigh)

_M