Scott,

I never saw any comment on the country code problem I was having.  Is there
an updated list that would have properly identified this email?  Is there a
way to detect "reserved" countries?

Karen

-- original msg --

I just received a junk mail (coffee offer) with the following header
snippet:

Is there a way to detect countries that have not been assigned (or an
updated configuration list)?