I use duplicated tests to perform multiple actions. In one I do and
ATTACH with one and a ROUTETO to forward the mail to a central mailbox
for the domain. The problem with this (or any duplicated test to
accomplish multiple actions) is that the weight is cumulative so the
failure is double. This is especially a problem with weight based
actions but also in reporting using TESTSFAILED. Anyone figured a way
around this.

There actually is an easy way around this. Instead of:

        BADHEADERS1     badheaders      x       x       8       0
        BADHEADERS2     badheaders      x       x       8       0

you can use:

        BADHEADERS1     badheaders      x       x       8       0
        BADHEADERS2     badheaders      x       x       0       0

This way, Declude JunkMail will only apply a weight of 8 to E-mails failing the BADHEADERS test, rather than a weight of 16.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.