-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 9:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] re: Strange logging

>Does anyone know if Virus has the same issue?

Yes, it should.

>Scott, ever thought about sending writes to the console app and using
it
>as a buffer to prevent overlaps?

That still might not work (although probably would) -- if the OS can
mangle
writes from two separate processes, it could also mangle two consecutive

writes from the same process.  The amount of testing that would be
required
would be quite high (since it isn't an easily reproducible situation).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.