Was just curious if anyone else is seeing the HUGE increase we've seen. I hate to be paranoid, but it seems to coincide with the introduction of the government's "do not call" list. I've heard of threats by telemarketing companies to begin sending out huge amounts of junk email and snail mail. I've seen probably a 50% increase in the junk that's not getting caught within the last week. Just curious if anyone else has seen this, and if so, what you did to cut it back down.

Thanks,

Koree