.tpcper is Topica.  They come out with new spamming domains continuously while keeping
their IPs fixed.  Blocking their IPs however, also blocks all the newsletters they
publish.  I've been testing their removal system for the last 2 months, if you enter
the recipients email address here with the bottom 2 boxes checked, the tpcper spam
stops:

http://www.topica.com/help/unsub_all.html

Dan