Hello Glenn ,

Here is what i am doing to get rid of this kind of spammers.
In my global.cfg i create
Atlasfilter    filter    E:\IMail\Declude\atlasfilter.txt     x   0   0
i create a file atlasfilter.txt in declude folder

In the config file i have
WEIGHT10 weight  x x 10 0
WEIGHT15 weight  x x 15 0
WEIGHT20 weight  x x 20 0

Junkmail file
WEIGHT10 WARN
WEIGHT15 WARN
WEIGHT20 DELETE

Now that you can see weight 20 deleting the mail

Write in the atlasfilter.txt
helo 20 contains ommo.net
helo 20 contains 212.64.200.32
etc.
IT will delete the mail

I put   ==> E:\IMail\Declude\atlasfilter.txt     x   0   0
zero as weight to filter because later in txt file i will add some
differents weights
example
mailfrom 10 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Here it will just add weight 10 without deleting.

I have made very few changes to real global.cfg and junkmail files
i am adding everything else to my filter file which make very easy
everything.

example :  The biggest spammer in my country sell a software and a cd with
10 millions mail address , the guys software open a connection
with HELO OMMO.NET
As soon as i found this unchanged field ,i added to my filter text.

Good Luck

Rifat Levis