I just tested from a remote citrix server, authenticating back -- the HELO
sent was the remote machines NAME under windows as the HELO. RDNS of the
sending IP, of course, would reveal the registered name.  It depends on
which you are testing, what rule you might want to use. since outgoing mail
uses different processing rules (in global.cfg, instead of junkmail), you
can hold on fails for incoming and ignore outgoing, if you group them into
one rule file, correct Scott?

If you just add weight, of course, then outgoing mail might get held, but
you can always set up a rule that subtracts weight leaving from "your" ip
ranges or use the next higher weight range before holding any outgoing.