Hi ,

I dont know if anyone else has made a suggestion like this.

Do you think that we can move the declude list to yahoo for the following
reasons.

People can put their config files and share it with others, we can use the
database feature.
Using the bookmarks ,we can put the link to some interesting web pages ,
etc.

The final decision belong to Scott of course.

Regards
Rifat Levis