Title: Message
Hi;

It seems like with all the spammish domains being taken now more & more we see domains with lots of dashes..

Double dashes!

- @ADULT---WEB-CAM.COM
- @CHINA--V.COM
- @girls--panties.com

Single dashes!
- @home-loan-quotes-direct.com
- @horny-wild-girls.us
- @u-need-1nk-we-th1nk.com

- .2-buy-drugs-online4sale.com
- .best-adult-mail.com
- .best-offers-found-here.com
- .cheat-on-my-husband.com
- .come-n-get-me.com
- .cut-to-the-chase.com
- .daily-specials-daily1.com
- .daily-specials-now.com
- .debt-consolidation-direct-online.com
- .direct-online-sales.com
- .dont-miss-this-deal.com
- .drug-store-4-now.com
- .fast-quotes-direct.com
- .fix-the-computer.com
- .for-your-credit.com

this is just a simple querry of our database

& many more as I am sure you agree...

What if?

a test that we can give weight on number of dashes in a domain?  I am yet to see companies with more than one dash.. I can even go as far as two dashes but any company with more than 2 dashes in their domain is somehow looking at a marketing issue since giving that address to anyone is just too difficult.

I am sure in this group of all admins we can do a good review of domains and see if this observation makes any sense.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Kami