>Did you enter
>
>example.com
>
>OR
>
>@example.com    example.com
>
>in your SPAMDOMAINS list?  The second (with your domain, of course) should
>prevent the false inclusion of mailing lists with your domain on the left.>
>side of the return address.

I have a separate issue with SMTP AUTH which is complicating things, so I
stuck another domain in that second field on the line for my home domain to
try and fix that situation.  Thanks for the suggestion though. What I really
have is three issues and only two degrees of freedom to try and solve them,
and the fix for any pair of issues complicates the third. The ENDSWITH
suggestion appeared to me to be the least intrusive way to get all three
problems worked out.