Okay, since it appears that everyone has lots of time to kill and can't
wait for a question ... I'll go.

I've been assigned the task from our legal department of adding a
disclaimer on every outgoing email.  I think I know how to do that,
except there are some "exceptions".

We have several remote addresses (on domains besides that where
our IMAIL server resides) where we don't want to disclaimers sent.

In both cases, they are for text messaging type devices (either
pagers or cell phones).

My email domain is ptci.com.  The other domains are
pioneermessaging.com and pioneerenidcellular.com.

If an email message is sent to either pioneermessaging.com or
pioneerenidcellular.com I want to skip the disclaimer, otherwise
each email should have it included.

Wes Harper
Network Administrator
Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.