We use the following...

REVDNS  -10     ENDSWITH .thisdomain.com

Darrell

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Geiser
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 4:16 PM
To: Declude JunkMail
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Redux: Test Like SPAMDOMAINS But Subtracts
Points Instead of Adding

Hello, All,
I had posted this message a couple of weeks ago and didn't hear anything so
I thought I'd give it another shot.

Is there anyway that the SPAMDOMAINS test can be setup so that if a message
"passes" the SPAMDOMAINS test then points are "subtracted" from the total
weight?  I think of this as the opposite of points being "added" to the
total weight if a message "fails" the SPAMDOMAINS test but my thinking might
be wrong.

Thanks In Advance,
Dan Geiser [EMAIL PROTECTED]