> My current SPAMDOMAINS has a weight of 10.  The hold weights on most of my
> domains is well below 10 so almost every message failing SPAMDOMAINS is
> held.  My current SD.TXT file has 118 lines in it.  I'll see maybe 1 legit
> e-mail caught by SPAMDOMAINS for every 1000 messages, i.e. a message being
> sent from a spam domain through an alternate.  So far I've been able to
> tweak SD.TXT and add an alias to deal with those.

You mean to tell me none of your users use Ebay?

I you were to sell something on Ebay using your email address you use on
this list, it would come from Ebay's servers but saying it was your email
address. In the case of Hotmail, the reply to is [EMAIL PROTECTED] but
was sent from ebay.com. This will fail the SD test for hotmail.com.

I would love to see a copy of your SD file!

Sheldon

Sheldon Koehler, Owner/Partner        http://www.tenforward.com
Ten Forward Communications           360-457-9023
Nationwide access, neighborhood support!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time
to pause and reflect." Mark Twain