Yes, I got one of those personally.  Incredibly cheeky, but no doubt there are people
dumb enough to fall for it.  If there weren't, we wouldn't still be getting those
Nigerian scams.  Got one of those yesterday, too.

Visited their web site (which offers English and Russian language versions) and they
have a not-too-convincing disclaimer saying they had nothing to do with the spam.

 Matt Robertson,     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc. http://mysecretbase.com