Title: Message
Hi Scott:

OUCH OUCH OUCH...

We have a number of tests that deal with blacklist.

1:  Regular Blacklist - DELETE
2:  Blacklist in body - weight 20
3:  Blacklist in Header - weight 20
4:  Blacklist in REVDNS - weight 20

We delete on weight 60.

In a recent update I by mistake did not put an entry in the database field.. and the following was resulted without knowing..

HEADERS     0     CONTAINS
HEADERS     0     CONTAINS     .0mf.com
HEADERS     0     CONTAINS     .1001-prescriptions.com
HEADERS     0     CONTAINS     .1on1internetmarketing.com

.
.
.

& guess what.. the weight for this test was 20 and with the addition of all the other tests that use the blacklist a large number of emails were deleted by the time I detected it.

We really need a fail safe for CONTAINS ... no blank entry should be allowed.. I can't see a single reason for such a filter.. since for blanks you have devised a test, namely ISBLANK.

I know it was my mistake but again .. fail safes are to avoid screw-up by people like me :(

I thought you indicated earlier that the latest version has the failsafe.. did you just build that for BODY test?

Regards,
Kami