Please forward a copy of the newsletter to me
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) as an attachment and I will adjust the rule
base (if appropriate). This is a service we provide by default to each
subscriber, but we also - in general - code the core rule base to avoid
false positives whenever we hear about them and the choice is widely
applicable.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
_M