John,

Our demo policy is now more open than before. I don't want to put too
fine a point on it, but as part of our open source release, we changed
the way we do demos for Message Sniffer. The sniffer2.snf license has
some restrictions but it continually updated. You might consider
implementing Message Sniffer "for evaluation purposes" using the demo
license until you have the funds you need.

Sure, it won't perform as well as a registered version, and it can't be
customized, no support, etc... None the less, as an additional test it
might be quite helpful.

Just a thought,
_M