Hello,

I want to have the name of the Test in the Subject of the mails so I can see
which test it failed. (something like "[SPAM - ORDB]" in the subject).
I know I can see it in the Header, but to tell the users how they can find
it is hard.
And I do not want to modify all tests, something "dynamic" would be better.

Alex

(http://www.declude.com)]

http://www.mail-archive.com.