From: Dan Star <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>What is the suggested configuration for iMail 8.02's anti-spam features
>when using Declude?  Or should it just iMail anti-spam be disabled?

I use a combination of both ... I have all of the IP4 tests turned off, and some of
the others such as the REVDNS, etc.  The only thing I use is some of the HTML
catching, and key phrases ... I seem to catch most of my Nigerian SPAM scams that way
since those are usually sent from a legtimate account on yahoo/hotmail etc so they
past all of the usual tests.

Basically, anything I can test in Declude, I use Declude, the few minor things I use
Imail.   I know Declude can catch some of the phrases etc ... I've just not been able
to figure it out <grin>