I am trying to use Sorbs as a new black list.

I put this line in my Global config file.

SORBS-BADCONF   ip4r    dnsbl.sorbs.net                 127.0.0.11      4       0

And I put in the following lines in both the Junkmail and the Global file

SORBS-BADCONF   WARN

After running this for 24 hours I did not find the test had been triggered
once.

Here are my questions:

1) Is my configuration incorrect?

2) Is it a waste of my time to use SORBS as a Blacklist?

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
303-421-5140
www.warp8.com