Greetings-

I've attempted to setup classless reverse DNS delegation for a customer of mine. I think I have it done correctly, but I don't understand exactly what I'm seeing on www.dnsstuff.com when I do a reverse DNS query. The specific address I'm testing is 12.161.105.129. It appears that if ns2.parallax.ws (my secondary, Windows NT NS server) resolves the request, all is okay. However if ns1.parallax.ws (my primary, Windows 2k NS server) resolves the request, I get the message that says "An error occurred: I got a CNAME with no NS record." But both servers are setup identical (I think!!) Note... the error from ns2.parallax.ws is expected at this time!!

Any inputs??

Thanks,
Russ