-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyn Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 7:18 AM
To: Declude Junkmail List
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Error in JM log

I am all of a sudden seeing a ton of these errors in my JM log.
WARNING: DNS server 24.73.160.163 returned a SERVER FAILURE error for MX or
A for oasisfoodsco.com.
Not just for the above domain, but for a lot.
The only thing I have done in the last hour is added the following two tests
to my global config file
EASYNET-DNSBL
EASYNET-PROXIES
Is this related? If not, what does the warning mean and why would I all of a
sudden start seeing this?
Thanks,
~Sharyn~
Network Administrator
Todhunter Information Systems
"Helping You Meet Our Customers' Needs Through Better Information"