>> But if you use an action that causes the E-mail to be delivered
(such as SUBJECT, WARN, MAILBOX), then the forwarded E-mail will be
delivered. <<

I'm a bit dense today - and why would THAT be a problem?

Or are you saying the "forwarded" email would be an entirely "new" email
message and Declude's "subject" or "header" inserts would not appear in
those "forwarded" copies?

Some of our clients do use "forwarding" mailboxes - so I just want to be
clear about the implications.

Best Regards
Andy