I have a couple of customers that want to be whitelisted completely so I
added "WHITELIST TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]" to the global config. The only thing is
that I have found out that if spam is sent to multiple recipients and this
person is listed it is allowed to come to everyone on the list since the one
person is whitelisted.
 Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to prevent this.

Jeff Kratka
TymeWyse Internet
P.O.Box 84 - 110 Ecklund St., Canyonville, OR 97417
tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]