I have been seeing more and more Junk Mail in the past few weeks.

Here are headers from a junk message I am getting.  I am afraid to block
anything individually and I don't feel comfortable using the weighting.

Declude Junk Mail runs great right out of the box, however I know I am
going to have to be more creative and start blocking this stuff with
manual entries in the junkmail file.

Here is the header from one message.  Maybe if I start with this as an
example, I will feel comfortable manually blocking others.  Thanks for
any input, advice or comments.  I have been using Declude for awhile now
and am a little embarrassed that I haven't spent more time with this
wonderful product.  It is just that good that it works great right "out
of the box".  Thanks Declude for the great product and patience with
people like me that still struggle to keep the junk out!

Here are the headers:

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0