On Sep 17, 2003, at 8:21 PM, Matthew Bramble wrote:

I think that the following is a candidate for exclusion:

rrcs-nys-###-###-###-###.biz.rr.com

Matthew,
In the case of Road Runner I would put "ENSWITH rr.com" in the DYNAMIC and in the AntiDYNAMIC I would put "ENDSWITH biz.rr.com" because basically Road Runner puts locations in front of the rr.com so unless you know them all it would be hard to list em out. Like nyc.rr.com is New York City. When it has a location at the front it is a consumer account AFAIK and business stuff is in the biz.rr.com space.

Anyone see differently on Road Runner?

-Josh