Note... some of the bogons are very safe and have been built into the
Message Sniffer rule base - in fact there are a surprising number of
captures on these rules! (no FPs reported yet)

The safest ones are the multicast IP ranges. There's no good reason for
any email to ever be received (anywhere along the chain) from one of
these IP groups, but there are a surprising number of spam that show up
with forged received headers including these IPs.

Some of these groups might make good built-in Declude tests I think.

_M

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation.
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)