This is what Diag Told Me
Why did my spam mail registration key stop?
Diagnostics ON (Declude v1.65).

Declude JunkMail:  Config file found (E:\imail\Declude\global.CFG).
Declude Virus:     Config file found (E:\imail\Declude\Virus.CFG).
Declude Hijack:    Not installed (no E:\imail\Declude\Hijack.CFG file).
Declude Confirm:   Not installed (no E:\imail\Declude\Confirm.CFG file).

27 spam tests defined: MYFILTER KILLFROM ORDB OSDUL OSFORM OSLIST OSSMART
OSSOFT
 OSSRC SPAMCOP MONKEYPROXIES MONKEYFORMMAIL DSN NOABUSE NOPOSTMASTER
BADHEADERS
MAILFROM PERCENT REVDNS ROUTING SPAMHEADERS WEIGHT10-19 WEIGHT20-34
WEIGHT35-45
CATCHALLMAILS OSRELAY WEIGHT10

IMail reports Official Host Name as: "scooby.linkbrokers.com".
IMail's SendName registry seems OK:  "E:\IMail\Declude.exe".

Declude JunkMail Status:             NOT REGISTERED: INVALID ACTIVATION
CODE.
Declude Virus Status:                NOT REGISTERED: INVALID ACTIVATION
CODE.
Declude Hijack Status:               NOT REGISTERED: No activation code.

Kevin Shimwell
Link Brokers Group, LLC  ( Support )
401 Ist Ave. North
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582