I've been using this filter with success:

REVDNS -100 ENDSWITH .shawcable.net

But what happens if :

Does that test match the ip address to yahoo.com?

Not in this specific case (since 204.209.208.8 doesn't have a reverse DNS entry, even though the IP belongs to shawcable.net).

Or if the ip addresses reverses to shawcable.net, it will let it through even if the Sender is yahoo.com?

The REVDNS filter *only* looks at the reverse DNS entry, and checks to see if it matches what you want it to match to. With the line above, any reverse DNS entry with ".shawcable.net" in it will have 100 points subtracted from its weight; any E-mail without ".shawcable.net" in the reverse DNS entry will be unaffected.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.