A simple question or two (I hope) regarding release versions.

A previous thread referred to release version 1.76i4 and 1.76i6. Also a
reply from Scott provided a link to download a different interim release
(1.76i7).

How would I find out what specific interim release version I am running? I
ran declude.exe -diag and it only showed 176 as the version.

Am I missing something?

You're not missing anything (except the latest interim release).

A released version or beta version will normally be in the format #.## (such as "1.75" or "1.76"). In some cases, they will have an "a" or "b" after them (for example, if we need to make a change immediately after a new beta version is posted online, we may add the "a" or "b", in case anyone downloaded the one without the change). The interim releases always are in the format "#.##i#" or "#.##i##" (the "i" indicating an interim release).

So 1.76 is either a beta or released version ( http://www.declude.com/relnotes.htm shows that it is a beta). 1.76i6 is an interim release.

Also, is there a revision history document related to interim releases
available on-line?

No. Interim releases are designed to quickly get fixes and new features to the customers who need them. There are obvious advantages to that, but it comes with a price. In order to quickly come out with an interim release, we don't have a list of changes online, and we may require you to go back to a previous version if there are problems. We could change that, but then we would be back to beta versions, which take more time to release.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.