I know this has been brought up before but I have been having some problems
with Whitelists. I have a test "white_to" which has a list of the users that
want to be whitelisted. When some spam comes in and it happens to be
addressed to one of these people in the list the spam will go thru and pass
all of the test to all of the reciepients.

 A while ago someone mentioned using a blank config file for each user which
will do the same thing as the whitelist "list" I have. Which would be best
way to help prevent the spam from being distributed to all of it's
receipients.

Jeff

TymeWyse Internet
P.O.Box 84 - 110 Ecklund St., Canyonville, OR 97417
tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]