I just upgraded to IMail 8.03 and turned on the daily report. Now I'd like
to know what it means. My report shows
    Spam Content
    LocalDeliver
    RemoteDeliver
I'm assuming the delivery numbers are actual numbers after Declude has done
it's thing. Correct??

But where is the Spam Content value calculated from?
1. Are these emails which got past Declude JunkMail, but were seen by
IMail's statistical filtering as spam?
or
2. Do they include those which Declude might handle by a Hold or Delete?
(and therefore a totally useless number.)

I have the Spam Content feature enabled and inserting an X-header. I guess
we'll try a weighting filter (as Kami uses). Is there a way to get these
that IMail identifies moved to a Hold folder (rather than a mailbox) other
than by weight?
Thanks
~Joe

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at HNB.com]