---begin snip

  Mail Server:   218.253.238.146 for wjla.com [wjla.com]
  DNS Pointer:   cm218-253-238-146.hkcable.com.hk
  Host Name:     wjla.com

  Triggers:      SPAMCHK, MYHELOTEST, SPAMCOP, IPNOTINMX, WEIGHT10,
WEIGHT20, WEIGHT70, WEIGHT130, FIVETEN-SPAM (Blocked - see
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?218.253.238.146)

---end snip

I'm testing a new HELOTEST which checks to see if the mail is pretending
to come from my domain (HELO 5 CONTAINS wjla.com).  I have it set to
HOLD and SPAMCOP is set to BOUNCE.  The bounce message, because of the
SPAMCOP bounce, did get through to me when I thought the it would have
been held due to MYHELO test.  FYI, 'some' of the HELOTEST emails are
getting held.

Am I missing something in the processing order, which I thought was
HOLD, BOUNCE, and DELETE, ROUTETO?

Thanks
Robert