-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 7:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Wildcard kill list entries

>Can the kill file contain wild card entries?
>
>For example:
>@*ps01.net

I don't believe any files (IMail Kill List or Declude JunkMail blacklists)
allow for wildcards.

In a Declude JunkMail "sender blacklist", you can use ".ps01.net" to catch
@*.ps0.net.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

http://www.mail-archive.com.