-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Todd Holt
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a customer that has a home computer running WinME.  Worked fine
connected to his cable modem.  He moved the computer to another room and I
installed a Linksys Router/AP on the cable modem and a USB wireless Ethernet
on his computer.  I can get connectivity and the DNS is listed in WinIPCfg,
but his machine will not resolve DNS.  If I go to a web server that I know
the address of, I can browse that site just fine.

Does anyone know why it won't resolve DNS queries?  Are there any specific
configs I should check.

Todd Holt
Xidix Technologies, Inc
Las Vegas, NV  USA