We store & forward a client's e-mail for them, and they have asked for spams
to be sent to them if the message is above 25 and below 45. I have created a
folder (C:\IMail\declude\domain.com) for their domain and put a modified
copy of $default$.junkmail in there.

<snip of domain.com\$default$.junkmail>
WEIGHT10        HOLD
WEIGHT15        HOLD
WEIGHT20        HOLD
WEIGHT25        ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEIGHT30        ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEIGHT35        ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEIGHT40        ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEIGHT45        DELETE
WEIGHT50        DELETE
</snip>

<snip of global.cfg>
WEIGHT10        HOLD
WEIGHT15        HOLD
WEIGHT20        HOLD
WEIGHT25        DELETE
WEIGHT30        DELETE
WEIGHT35        DELETE
WEIGHT40        DELETE
WEIGHT45        DELETE
WEIGHT50        DELETE
</snip>

However, now the messages that fall between 25 and 45 they are not
automatically being resent. If I open Spam Review (or look
C:\IMail\spool\spam) I will see a message with 31 points. Any ideas why?

Thanks in advance!

Aaron Moreau-Cook
Acumen Associates, Inc.
Network Architect