-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of paul
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT Outlook Express problem

I'm really sorry for this guys, but I'm really in a bind here. I posted
the
following to the imail list, but wanted to submit it here to try to get
ANY
response. Thanks for the time, and again, I apologize for this. - Paul

    This change to 'no relay' has been one major PITA! Those of you who
changed, did you run into some OEs that just would NOT AUTH even tho the
setting was 'my server requires....'? We have a small handfull of people
who
are running OE6 that just will not AUTH. The logs just show ehlo lines,
but
no "Authenticated <user> Session treated as local" If I saw lines
"Failed
Auth" I'd understand, but I don't see these. We have 1 person who can
create
mail, and it works, but a reply to does not....... others just won't
work at
all.

    Those that had these problems, how were they resolved? We don't want
lose customers because their software doesn't want to work. I've
searched on
MS's site/newsgroups, and don't see this.

So any help from those that have been there is appreciated.... I don't
want
the setting to go back to "relay for addresses" but I'm afraid it will
if I
can't get this resolved.

Paul