From: "Glenn \ WCNet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Still having mail backup and processer
running at or near 100%

Try increasing the number of SMTP processes until you find a value that
keeps the spool caught up.  I raised mine to 100.  My Declude logs show that
250,000+ messages pass through my server each day.  The Declude log from
yesterday, at loglevel = high, is 1,017,555 KB.  DLAnalyzer reports 279,886
messages processed -- that's 11,661 per hour.  I delete on weight20, which
zapped 243,205 messages.  :-)

Glenn Z.