Here is what I do.

I have a script "rdnsbl.cmd" that builds my own RDNS BL list:

        dnscmd \\your.dns.server /RecordAdd yourdomain.com.
*.%1.rdns.yourdomain.com. A 127.0.0.2
        dnscmd \\your.dns.server /RecordAdd yourdomain.com.
%1.rdns.yourdomain.com. A 127.0.0.2

Submit all the spam domain names (e.g., spamdomain.com) with one line per
domain like this:

        call rdnsbl spamdomain.com

Add the RDNSBL test to your Declude config file:

        RDNSBL          dnsbl   %REVDNS%.rdns.yourdomain.com    *
8       0

Enclosed is a zone file to get you started - obviously, you need to
customize to your OWN domain name where you want to host your RDNS BL.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.
600 East Crescent Avenue, Suite 203