ya, i'm getting the same error:

R:\decludelogs\spam>grep "From:" dec1119.log | gawk "{print $(NF-2)}" | usort | uniq
-c | usort
'usort' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

has any one got this to work?

--
Best regards,
 Administration                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]