Keith,

If you are using a new interim release the bounce action has changed to bounceonlyifyoumust.

Darrell

Check Out DLAnalyzer a comprehensive reporting tool for
Declude Junkmail Logs - http://www.dlanalyzer.com

Keith Anderson writes:

We have a rare situation where we've been asked to bounce emails with a
specific criteria for one customer. We are using the BOUNCE action as
stated in the comments of the sample file, but we get the logged error
"Warning: misconfiguration in following line in configuration file (BOUNCE
is not an ACTION). May be a duplicate test definition?

Here is the file for this customer. The test is named "AH"

Thanks

# BOUNCE will send a standard "bounce" message (and not deliver the E-mail)
#

SWENBLOCK ATTACH
WEIGHTLOW ATTACH
WEIGHTMEDIUM ATTACH