Second the manual we can have up to 20 IPBYPASS entries.
At the moment I'm already over this limit:

Actually, you mean that you are at the limit, and several of your entries aren't being used.

The seconds and third block are groups of MTAs of two large italian ISPs. All this IPs are listed now for over 3 months in more or less IP blacklists.

IPBYPASS isn't used for IPs that are listed in blacklists -- that's what whitelisting is for.

IPBYPASS is only appropriate for trusted mailservers that you will be forwarding you E-mail. Normally, this is backup and gateway mailservers. However, it can also include mailservers that are forwarding E-mail for other purposes (if you have an account on another mailserver with no spam control, and you have it automatically forwarded to your mailserver).

The problem is, that we receive much more legit messages from this IPs as spam. (usually over 95% is legit). More then 75% of our FPs are FPs because they triggered this IP blacklist tests.

Until yesterday I've tried to counterweight this points with an IP filterlist that gives some negative points.

That is probably the best thing to do here.

The problem is that numerous IP blacklist providers are adding and removing part of this IP ranges daily/weekly. So it's nearly impossible to define an accurate counterweight for the IP filter file. If I substract too much this will let pass more spam messages. Otherwise I will have much more FPs.

Complain to them!

If they are *so* bad that they are being listed in blacklists *and* they keep changing IPs, the problem is on their end. Do you really want to spend all your time helping them for free? While false positives are a bad thing, there are limits. For example, if a major ISP starts intentionally allowing spammers to send mail through their servers, and half their mail is legitimate but half is spam, what are you going to do?

If the ISP can't stay out of blacklists, and wants their mail delivered, they have to make sure that they can be whitelisted. If they can't do that, they can't expect their mail to be delivered.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.